Visit our country sites
- A guide to Dutch immigration and residency regulations
- The Netherlands at a glance
- Young, single, new job, new country?
- Belgium country factbook
- Belgian immigration and residency regulations
- Renting in Paris
- Essential tips on relocation
- Driving and parking in Germany
- How to move to Germany legally: visas and citzenship
- Switzerland country factbook
- Managing your move abroad
- Staying connected in Spain
- How to import, buy or lease cars in Spain
- How to connect to utilities in Barcelona
- UK identity cards: An introduction
- Driving in the UK: Licenses
- Moving money to the UK
- Luxembourg country factbook
- The Childcare system in Luxembourg
- Visas in Portugal
- Childcare in Portugal
Relocation costsAs Expatica article Managing your move abroad points out, the basic things to consider during expat relocation are visas and permits, vaccines for family members, restrictions or taxes on shipped household items, taxes due when you ship your car, vaccines and quarantines for pets and insurance.
Expat relocation servicesFind out what you can expect from and how to work with a relocation firm. If your company is relocating you, look...
Relocation - Essential Articles
12/08/2014 10 tips on moving to a new country
The first weeks and months in a new country can be exciting yet disorienting as you adapt to a new life abroad. Here are 10 tips to make your move abroad easier.
02/02/2014 Switching on: Belgian utilities
Just arrived? Our updated guide will help you get connected to Belgium's utilities, plus telephone, television and internet services.
02/01/2013 Bringing a pet to France
Pets are welcome in France but there are strict rules relating to bringing pets into the country, particularly around proving they are healthy and are transported appropriately.