Address: Russell House, Russell Mews Brighton, BN1 2NR Brighton
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 323 563
Fax: +44 (0)1273 820517
Bupa is the world's largest international expatriate health insurer.
Worldwide Health Options is a flexible healthcare plan for individuals and families that gives you the reassurance of core Worldwide Medical Insurance cover, and the freedom to include any number of cover options.
If you are living and working abroad, or based in your home country, Bupa's international healthcare insurance offers:
* choice and flexibility with different optional add-ons
* 24-hour multilingual helpline
* MembersWorld website, an online service to access your healthcare plan
Core cover - Worldwide Medical Insurance
Worldwide Medical Insurance covers you for a maximum of 1,500,000/€1,875,000/$2,550,000 each membership year
Key Medical Insurance features:
- Hospital overnight stay or as a day-case are covered in full
- Full cancer treatment cover
- Advanced imaging (such as MRI, CT and PET scans) are covered in full
- Out-patient and in-patient surgical operations are covered in full
- Emergency dental treatment
- Access to over 7,500 private hospitals worldwide
- 24 hour access to the multilingual medical support teams
- Access to the MembersWorld website to track your claims, update your policy details, view your policy documents and use the live webchat customer support service.
In addition to the Worldwide Medical insurance core cover, Bupa offers a wide range of options for you to choose from.
Address: Clements Worldwide, 40 Lime Street, 4th Floor, London,, EC3M 7AW London
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 4960
Address: One Thomas Cir, NW 8th Floor Washington, DC 20005
Clements Worldwide exclusively offers GlobalCare® , an affordable expat health insurance plan that provides superior medical benefits. Valid in over 180 countries, GlobalCare is portable and provides coverage across borders. For expats interested in having short-term coverage available while in the U.S. or Canada, Clements offers GlobalCare Plus, with access to more than 700,000 medical providers in North America.
GlobalCare provides comprehensive medical benefits, which include:
· Emergency medical evacuation, at no additional cost
· Coverage of hospitalization, physician, surgeon, specialist fees, and prescription drugs
· GlobalCare is portable, so you can take insurance with you across borders
· Guarantee of Payment to more than 6,000 providers worldwide
· Free coverage for first two children up to age 9 if both parents are insured
· Wellness benefit can be applied to an annual physical, mammogram, or colonoscopy
· Optional coverage includes: dental, vision, accidental death and dismemberment, or war and terrorism related injuries
For more information, please visit our international health insurance section or get a free quote now.
Address: Now Health International (Europe) Limited, Suite 3/4, Coliseum Building, Watchmoor Park, Surrey, GU15 3YL London
Tel: +44 (0)1276 602 100
Fax: +44 (0)1276 602 120
Now Health International was founded in 2010 as a specialist international health insurance provider which aims to deliver peerless service to its customers.
Our service ethos is based on four key values:
- We put customers first
- Deliver our promises
- Think ahead and
- Value people
- Inside Expatica
This handy guide from Expertise in Labour Mobility includes how to write a CV, application procedure, interview dos and don'ts, Belgian management culture.
Belgium’s first alternative directory assistance services - available through the shortcode 14-14 - can now be accessed on the internet.
Moving to Belgium presents a host of challenges to expats, not least of all finding the right home.
The psychological effects of global mobility can be physically painful.